Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
This scraper is great, but in some instances it doesn't scan anime properly or not at all. I think in such instances I will follow the suggestion of tvshow.nfo. However, there have been some problems for me personally. For example, the anime series Outlaw Star and Solty Rei are both 26 episodes in length, but because AniDB is so anal about getting everything perfectly, a couple are regarded as "specials" and aren't picked up by the scraper despite the fact the specials were present in the western episode listing. In fact, they are not added to the anime listing at all. So, does anybody know the most efficient way of having TVDB scan them instead? (Maybe I should try out the tvshow.nfo with the TVDB URL.)

Also, some series don't pick up any of the episodes. Three examples from my experience are Bakuman. (yes, the full stop is present in the name), Gurrenn Lagann and Ranma 1/2. They all appear to have correct scraped names, cover and background art, but the episodes aren't listed. Any ideas? I'm sure the advancedsettings.xml coupled with this advanced mod would pick them up even with the unusual naming conventions of some releases.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Outlaw Mantis - 2013-10-03, 15:26
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8