Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Thanks for the reply. That's some good information.

(2013-10-03, 15:55)scudlee Wrote: If the episodes aren't showing up, then they're not being enumerated by XBMC. The regexps in the first post are designed to work with a specific format (after processing by the anidb client using the custom rules supplied), and don't work on most unaltered fansub file names.

You could try adding this generalized regexp by Sesshoumaru, or read this post to try and adapt the regexps from the first post to fit your specific file names.

Yes, normally I would agree. But in the case of Bakuman, inside its folder are three folders; Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3. All episodes follow the same format, such as "Bakuman S1 - 01". With such simple naming, you'd expect it to pick them up. So where would I place this regex? I believe this add-on came with a near-full anime XML which I placed both in the userdata folder and the add-on's folder. (I wasn't sure which was correct.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Outlaw Mantis - 2013-10-03, 17:03
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8