Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-10-03, 17:03)Outlaw Mantis Wrote: Yes, normally I would agree. But in the case of Bakuman, inside its folder are three folders; Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3.
First, because anidb treats each season as a separate series, each Bakuman series would need to be in it's own named folder: Bakuman., Bakuman. (2011), and Bakuman. (2012). Having them all under one (parent) folder won't work.

Each episode then needs to be named as being season 1 of it's respective "series". So the first episode of Bakuman. (2011) would be numbered (e.g.) s01e01.

(2013-10-03, 17:03)Outlaw Mantis Wrote: All episodes follow the same format, such as "Bakuman S1 - 01". With such simple naming, you'd expect it to pick them up.

No. That pattern doesn't match any of the the default patterns or the ones in the first post (or the one from Sesshoumaru (...probably)).

None of the custom regexps in this thread use a season as each anidb series has only one season, except for specials.

(2013-10-03, 17:03)Outlaw Mantis Wrote: So where would I place this regex?
In your advancedsettings.xml (wiki), with the other custom tvshowmatching regexps.

(2013-10-03, 17:03)Outlaw Mantis Wrote: I believe this add-on came with a near-full anime XML which I placed both in the userdata folder and the add-on's folder. (I wasn't sure which was correct.)

I have no idea what this means. If you're referring to the advancedsettings.xml, then that needs to be in your userdata (wiki) folder. Any other xml files associated with the scraper do not need moving or copying anywhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-10-03, 17:50
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8