Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I can't honestly say why the repo isn't loading for you. I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling just the repo before doing a full "clean slate". Maybe re-download the zip file as well, just in case.

If all else fails you can always download the zip file at https://github.com/ScudLee/scudlee-xbmc-addons (big button bottom-right), and then manually place the three "metadata" folders directly into your addons folder (as in /addons/metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod/ etc., and not /addons/some.other.folder/metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod/).

If you're using the anidb client to rename you files, I recommend looking at the rules linked to in the first post (assuming you get the Mod installed). They handle a few edge cases, rename OPs and EDs/Trailers/etc. which the Mod scraper can also handle, and separates movies out for the movie scraper. If you change the Regular variable to "ep", Special to "S00E" and Separator to " ", the file names would mostly look the same as your current set-up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-10-07, 20:13
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8