Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@outlaw Mantis

See if this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1522837
or this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1522912
can help you any way.

Else I know that my XBMC can not find files with E# for episode number. I have my anidb client to name my files ep##. With that and the use of the tvshov.nfo file in all my anime series folders, even the original anidb scrapper found everything without the use of advancesettings.xml.

I did however one time experience that my XBMC stopped finding anything new on my NAS, but still was able to work with all I had scrapped already. After looking in a lot of wrong places I found that XBMC had lost its sources, and it worked with old files because of there path saved in the database.

I got an anime collection long time before I found XBMC. So when I started with XBMC I had a lot of cleaning up to do in my files. It took a long time and a lot of work to get it all up and running, but it was a time worth spending.
Most of my collection I left to anidb to sort and rename, as I also found anidb.net at the same time as XBMC. The lot that anidb client could not recognize I had to rename manually. There are renaming software out there, but in the end I found my logitech G15 keyboard the most useful. As I just record a macro of me manually renaming the first file, and then just used the macro key for the rest. (remember to record Return and Arrow down as the end of the macro)
Now all my anime is in a named folder and the files have either ep# or S##E## as mask. The scrapper is set to store anime ID from TheTVDB.com, as I find it helps a lot for getting fanart. And the tedious work of making a tvshow.nfo file for every folder is over.

But be warned! Anime is addictive Smile

P.S. And yes, I just realized that I again overlooked the last page, and that Scudlee have already answered. But I am going to press Post Reply button anyway, as it was all written in good intention Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by LoveJoy - 2013-11-07, 17:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8