Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Thanks for your replies, but over the past few hours I tried using something that I never noticed in the thread before: one of scudlee's recommended programs, FileBot. At first, it appeared to be a lifesaver. On occasions, it didn't work, but when using it with Advanced Renamer, I was able to rename episodes en masse and then have them renamed to a proper name that FileBot and AniDB would recognise. So, I renamed the episodes of 53 anime series to the near-exact AniDB names (obviously having to remove question marks and the like), and a few movies too. I waited around an hour for the complete rebuilding of my library to complete. Then...

Seriously, it had only recognised the episodes of about three series. Fifty unrecognised! This is driving me insane. I know you've posted some regex fixes in the last couple of posts and I will use them, but are they really necessary when my episodes are renamed to almost the exact names on AniDB? It scrapes the actual series okay, but not the episodes!

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Outlaw Mantis - 2013-11-07, 22:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8