Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Just to clarify, I never particularly recommended Filebot, I only stated an awareness that it uses (or can use) anidb in some fashion.
I seriously don't know enough about any file renaming tool (other than the anidb client) to be able to recommend one, or to offer support for it.

That aside, the most important point to make is that your files have to have the season and episode numbers be recognized by XBMC in order for them to get added.
If you don't want to have an advancedsettings.xml that means having one of S01E01, 1x01, or ep01 somewhere in your file name (there are a few others, but those are the most sensible options).

If your file renaming tool failed to put one of those in your file name, there's a problem somewhere.

Using any other format will require an advancedsettings.xml with custom tvshowmatching regexps.

If you can use the anidb client, but don't want to use an advancedsettings.xml, you can adapt the rules I linked to in my first post by changing the lines:
Code:
Regular:=""
Special:="S"
Separator:=" - "
to:
Code:
Regular:="S01E"
Special:="S00E"
Separator:=" "
or:
Code:
Regular:="1x"
Special:="0x"
Separator:=" "
(If you want to use the ep01 format, change the Regular to "ep", and change the Special to either "S00E" or "0x".)

That will (as you can hopefully deduce) replace the default " - 01 - " format with one of the XBMC-compatible " S01E01 " or " 1x01 " formats.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-11-08, 20:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8