Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hello there, newbie XBMC user here. I'm having trouble actually having anime episodes appear under the TV show. I have followed the OP's direction to the letter, and have converted my library using the tagging system. I have scanned my library using default settings, along with trying using the official english names. At first glance, it works because the series are shown as TV shows, but the episodes are missing.

That is, except for one series. One series out of my library shows up with episodes, the others do not. Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

watch gallery

I've been looking into this problem and I'm at my wit's end. I'd love to be pointed in the right direction!

Some relevant information on my setup is below:

This folder is the only one that is recognized to have episodes.
Code:
Folder: J:\Anime\TV Shows\Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita_

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita_ - 01 - I Couldn't Be a Hero, so I'm Working the Register [HorribleSubs][www][
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita_ - 02 - The Demon Lord's Daughter Is Going to Learn How to Speak to Cust… [Hor
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita_ - 03 - We Should Be Careful When Handling Weird Products Sent to Us by … [Hor
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita_ - 04 - The Daughter of the Demon Lord Will Be Working at the Convenienc… [Hor
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita_ - 05 - I Couldn't Be a Hero so I Snuck into a Rival Store with the Daug… [Hor

filetype: .mkv

Here's a folder that has a series with the same formatting, yet no episodes.

Code:
Folder: J:\Anime\TV Shows\Nagi no Asukara

Nagi no Asukara - 01v3 - In Between the Sea and the Land [Underwater-Vivid][HDTV][1280x720][h264][4546E4F2]
Nagi no Asukara - 02 - The Chilly Desert [Underwater-Vivid][HDTV][1280x720][h264][475FE354]
Nagi no Asukara - 03 - The Legend of the Sea [Underwater-Vivid][HDTV][1280x720][h264][FB964F8F]
Nagi no Asukara - 04 - Because We're Friends [Underwater-Vivid][HDTV][1280x720][h264][29E13057]
Nagi no Asukara - 05 - Hey, Sea Slug [Underwater-Vivid][HDTV][1280x720][h264][9779256F]

filetype: .mkv

My advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Kuenaimaku - 2013-11-08, 23:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8