Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@Kuenaimaku: I'll need to see a debug log (wiki), I think.

If it had been zero shows with episodes, I would have said you'd put your advancedsettings.xml in the wrong place (e.g. you'd placed it in the program folder, not your userdata folder (wiki)), or named it wrong (e.g. it has a hidden .txt extension).

But the fact that one show worked, though, confuses me...

So,
1. Turn on debug logging. (Important!)
2. Refresh a series that has no episodes (press 'i', select refresh).
3. Also refresh the series that worked (just to see why).
4. Upload the log to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com and post the link.

@outlaw Mantis: By anidb client, I'm specifically referring to the "official" client (which I do link to in the first post). Many other clients do exist, but that one still remains for me the most configurable.

If you use the client, with the rules provided in the first post (but inserting your own file paths, naturally) and the advancedsettings.xml (or make the alterations to the rules as described in my previous post), you should be getting ~99%* success rate. Only a handful of shows need some form of manual intervention. This is speaking from personal experience.

This is the method I recommend, precisely because it is the one I use personally. I know it works.

*Totally made up figure

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-11-09, 01:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8