Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-11-09, 01:14)scudlee Wrote: @outlaw Mantis: By anidb client, I'm specifically referring to the "official" client (which I do link to in the first post). Many other clients do exist, but that one still remains for me the most configurable.

If you use the client, with the rules provided in the first post (but inserting your own file paths, naturally) and the advancedsettings.xml (or make the alterations to the rules as described in my previous post), you should be getting ~99%* success rate. Only a handful of shows need some form of manual intervention. This is speaking from personal experience.

This is the method I recommend, precisely because it is the one I use personally. I know it works.

*Totally made up figure

It's processing all files and folders. Unfortunately I left it processing for a couple of hours. I guess I'll need to do that again, because it has renamed and moved everything to have Japanese names. Is there any way to make the client rename to English names instead, or is this really the only option for this to work? It's good for XBMC if it works, because your scraper will retrieve the English names, but if by chance I want to watch a couple of episodes on my computer, I won't have a clue where they are. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Outlaw Mantis - 2013-11-10, 00:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8