Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
If you want English titles, change the line:
Code:
ShowTitle:=[%ATr%, %ATe%, %ATk%]
to:
Code:
ShowTitle:=[%ATe%, %ATr%, %ATk%]

(e = English, r = romaji, k = kanji. The order determines the priority.)

The files are recognized based on their file hashes (specifically the ed2k hash, I believe). Unlike other file renaming tools, it doesn't rely on parsing the file name to determine the show and episode number, it just matches the hash against the one stored in the database.
That makes it a lot more reliable for renaming... Provided, that is, the file is in the database...

If the files are corrupt, or are "unofficial" remuxes, or just plain aren't fansubs (i.e. they're personal rips) they won't be in the database, so they won't get renamed.

Considering some shows, like Mushi-shi and FMA had most of their episodes recognized, I'd be inclined to lean towards the "corrupt file" option in your case, assuming all the episodes were from the same fansub source. You might want to look into the CRC values of the unrenamed files and compare them to an "official" source (such as their original file name).

Another possibility is that the client found the file but was for some reason unable to rename or move it. You can tell by the [P][F][M][R] in the client window: If the [F] is green, the file was found in the database, if the [M] and [R] are red it was unable to move and rename. The most likely cause in that case is that some other process is locking the file (e.g. BitTorrent).

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-11-10, 02:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8