Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Thanks for both of your posts. I tried your changes, scudlee, but my results were exactly the same. However, when looking at LoveJoy's posts about using no advancedsettings.xml at all, I figured I'd rename the file keeping it as a revertible backup. This solved everything, or so it appears that way. The metadata downloaded perfectly. However, there is only one problem left, and that has nothing to do with this plugin. The problem is that when browsing the anime series smart playlist (that I have linked to via the home screen), XBMC really lags which takes browsing anime series a bit troublesome. I thought this might be due to the fact I'm using Yatse as a remote as perhaps some remote actions weren't registering properly when the Raspberry Pi is using high CPU. If I move my Raspberry Pi somehow (maybe not possible as my projector is behind my sofa) so its in the sight of an infra-red remote, I may consider getting one. I know this is off-topic, but do you think the lag is just because XBMC (or OpenELEC/Pi) is not very good at handling a large amount of series? This is slightly worrying, as although I do have over 60 anime series on there already, I planned to add many more.

Edit: Oh yeah, and back on topic, although I think (gonna check) everything else is fine, Cat Planet Cuties has only scraped the series, not the episodes. I'm stumped on what the problem is, because I had AniDB's client rename it as it did with everything else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Outlaw Mantis - 2013-11-15, 20:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8