Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Happy new year.

I have used the holly days to sort my collection, as I needed to make some changes to my sources anyway. Android OS do not like network names, only IP's Sad

With my 10k TV show files I was a bit worried about my old problem getting banned. But it worked perfectly. I have found that my old problem with banning came from folders without the tvshow.nfo file. Witch was my own fault cause I was lacy with "move to folder" option.
I have now changed my file moving to "use tagging system". So any problem with that should be a one time problem from now on.

Cause of it all working so well now. I decided to use the mod for anime movies too. Goes rather well.
But I would like to hear what others have done about the movies that anidb list as 3 movies under one name. Like Mardock Scramble

I would like to have it as 3 movies, in a movie set. But the mod wants to make it a serie with 3 episodes. According to anidb that is right, however anidb states them as movies anyway.
So far I left those in another folder scraped with another scrapper.
What do you guys do? Smile

So if any has some good advice, fell free to share them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by LoveJoy - 2014-01-03, 16:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8