Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2014-01-19, 03:06)scudlee Wrote: To save myself repeating myself too much, here's a link to a post from a few days ago where I answered a related question:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1593358

I just read your reply, in my case changing it manually isn't a viable option, I would have to manually change the poster with every single episode Smile

My xbmc library is extremely dynamic and changes constantly as I erase episodes and it's containing series folder as soon as I watch them and xbmc cleans/purges the library automatically on startup or outside of playback(watchdog plugin), so with every new ep, AniDBMod will scrape and get the anidb poster again, I'd then have to manually change the poster again.

I count on the scraping function to give good results automatically without manual intervention, putting a priority to thetvdb would be desirable as I often contribute high quality posters for the anime series I watch.

Also, the "Aeon Nox, episodes" view I use for everything, puts a large emphasis on the poster in the foreground with the fanart in the background which makes having high resolution 2x3 posters essential. There are other views and several other skins which displays posters quite prominently.

I hope this can be added as it would definitely enhance my xbmc experience for anime playback.

All in all, I really appreciate your work on AniDBMod, it makes anime browsing and playback on xbmc actually enjoyable and puts it on par with regular tv shows and movies.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Cpuroast - 2014-01-19, 22:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8