Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@Clockw0rk: From your log, I'd say you must have been banned during a previous scan.

The log shows the series are in the library, and the episodes are being enumerated, but the episode guides are returning empty. Since there's no evidence of XBMC actually connecting to anidb to download the XML files, it means that it's working from the cache, which means you're likely seeing the cached after-effects of a temporary ban.

The best bet is to clear your scraper cache folder (C:\Users\Clockwork\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod\) and try again. You may also want to try upping the Delay parameter in the scraper settings (for the source folder) to prevent future bans.

@WhoEver: Try:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name - episodenr [metainformation] -->
    <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name E0x - EpisodeName -->
    <regexp defaultseason="0">(?:ova|special) ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name OVA/Special episodenr [metainf] -->
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
(I'll leave the remainder for you - check also Naming video files/TV shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki) for more details.)
I'm also assuming there that the OVA/Special numbering was for special episodes. Remember, episodes need to numbered as they are listed anidb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2014-02-12, 10:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8