Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@WhoEver: Try:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name - episodenr [metainformation] -->
    <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name E0x - EpisodeName -->
    <regexp defaultseason="0">(?:ova|special) ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>  <!-- Name OVA/Special episodenr [metainf] -->
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
(I'll leave the remainder for you - check also Naming video files/TV shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki) for more details.)
I'm also assuming there that the OVA/Special numbering was for special episodes. Remember, episodes need to numbered as they are listed anidb.
[/quote]

Thank´s with your regex I am matching one episode more from 50 eps.
I already read this article three times but I don´t get what you want to say.

I have a few questions.
Why are you using () at the start? Is this for the Name? IF, yes I thought its taken from the folder. And then, why is in the first regex a - before the () ?
What does that mean: (\d+)((?:-\d+)*)
The first is for the Episode, but why then the 2nd? Is this an Assertion for the - ? Wouldn´t that always match for 12-23 ?

In the 2nd: - [^\\/]
Doesn´t that mean that your matching everything to the end. So, it doesnt really match the Episodename?

I tried to change it to Name episode# [metainf] , since I only have 12 Episodes of it. <regexp> ()episode((\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? \[[^\\/]*$</regexp>
But that doesn´t match.

And what todo with Anime, which have a super long Name and in it is a : on Anidb, but since Win doesn´t allow it, it´s not in the Filename. Although the Foldername was matched and created a new Entry. And the Filename just has the Format: Name - # []

What todo with Filenames where the Name is in two Parts?
I tried it with the standard pattern, but its useless.
DragonBall Kai_S02E33.German.Dubbed.720p.HDTV.x264
Dragonball Kai.S02E39.German.Dubbed.720p.HDTV.x264
Dragonball E41
Dragonball Kai E41
Dragonball Kai S04 E78 German Dubbed 720p HDTV x264
and also for <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? [^\\/]*$</regexp> It just doesn´t work
Also tried to set points.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by WhoEver - 2014-02-13, 20:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8