Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@Orbixx: The synonym Seitokai Yakuindomo Bleep should get picked up by the scraper (at least it did just now for me). Alternatively, if you add a tvshow.nfo to the folder for the series, containing just that URL (or even just the "aid=10197" part), then you can name the folder anything you like.

@costi: The "second" season of Fate/Zero should be treated as a separate series, and be placed in a folder called Fate Zero (2012) (or Fate Zero 2nd Season should also work) with files numbered as being season 1 of that series.

@WhoEver:
(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: So, is there an possibility to deactivate the blank Matching?
No.

(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: And/Or is there an possibility to say: There can be anything , a control signal, a word , a number whatever?
I don't follow, can you give an example?

(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: Do there always have to be an Episodenumber? I have here some Anime, which only have one Episode, do I have to rename them or is there something like that: <regexp>[\s]()()()[\s]\{[^\\/]*$</regexp>
Yes, the does at least need to be an episode number for TV show scraping. However, you can treat the single-episode titles as movies if you separate them out to their own source folder and use the movie version of the scraper.

(2014-02-20, 22:18)WhoEver Wrote: Is there an known Bug, that its not matching an Anime, although the Foldername is the same as the anidb Name? So it´s not even in the Wall.
Example?

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2014-02-24, 10:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8