Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
The log file shows that a bunch of folders aren't recognized, so I'll go through them and make sure they're named to more or less match the AniDB entries.

I haven't got any special-only folders, but one example is Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! It's got 9 specials, named S01 to S09, but they don't show up in XBMC, only the main episodes. When I first tried scraping with the default file names I got a "Specials" season for some shows, so I'm assuming that's how they should show up? I've put the defaultseason="0" regex in my advancedsettings already, but it doesn't seem to be working properly.
Another example is that the last three episodes of both Baccano! and Bakemonogatari are classified as specials (S1-S3), so I'm not seeing all the episodes in XBMC.

How do I refresh individual shows manually? Do I go to the Files section and scan that folder for new content?

I can tell this scan is tough indeed, and this is only a fraction of my total collection ^^; Hopefully I'll figure out a way to avoid these issues for the rest.
And I haven't even gotten started on the movies yet :P (I've set the content to "none" for movies so they won't get me banned while doing the TV shows.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Kantana - 2014-03-05, 13:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8