Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I've recently started using XBMC and have been spending the last few weeks getting everything set up and how I like it. It mostly works, but I'm running into a few issues that are keeping it hobbled and only semi-working.

The first, I don't think there's anything that can be done with, but I'll mention it in case anyone has experience with it. My filenames are generally in the format of <Showname - XX.mkv>. I've set my advancedsettings.xml up so that the regex parses the episodes correctly, but it will occasionally miss things that it has no business missing. I suspect it's because the filename has unicode characters in it. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Second, and the main reason I'm making this post, has to do with how I like my series structured. I like to keep a franchise in a single folder with subfolders for the individual seasons or subseries. So for example, with the Sci;Adv franchise, I have a parent folder that contains Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, and Robotics;Notes. I can either set the parent folder as containing an individual series, in which case it considers every episode it scrapes from the subfolders to be part of whichever series I set the parent folder as, or I can set it as a container folder, in which case the subfolders behave properly. Unfortunately, when I do this, I can't seem to associate any art with the parent folder. Ideally, I'd like to have the parent folder show art and a synopsis as it would if it were an individual series. I'm even open to doing it all manually. I just can't find a way to associate any kind of information with a folder that has been set as not containing a single series. Is this possible, even if it requires manual workarounds?

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by tmt_ - 2014-03-30, 20:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8