Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Scudlee, i have a question regarding automation.
I really appreciate your work regarding anime detection in XBMC, the steps you have provided to get it working are very clear and i got it working without a problem.
However as i've used this a little over half a year now the work you have to put in to get the shows sorted properly on a htpc without a keyboard and mouse (i use VNC) this is getting a little tedious to do and i want to automate the process to run in the background.
(right now my VPS autodl's anime and BTsync pushes it to the HTPC when it comes out of sleep, after that i have to sort it)
Do you have any tips regarding this ?

I have tried some standalone AniDB clients but those dont see to do the trick, they wont run in the background or don't monitor filesystem events, and if they do, if the file is not recognised(hash) it wont retry later which requires intervention.
My experience with FileBot has been rather sobering too, especially with the new shows i had a lot of reporting to do in order to get those to rename properly with newer versions of filebot (aliases etc)

edit: found a semi-working solution Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Joontje - 2014-04-15, 11:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8