Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hi there. (Sorry for my english)

I've got a problem with the scraper. I use Ghotam beta 4.

The list bellow show what anime i can't get recognized or it doesn't list up episodes (wen recognized) or even i got banned for refreshing the title (even if it was recognized before but there was no episodes inside, afer refresh i get a ban msg and i can\t get it to work again).

Kamigami no Asobi (after episode 2)
Kin`iro no Chord Blue Sky (after episode 2)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (after episode 2)
Mekakucity Actors (after episode 2)
One Piece (after episode 638)
Seikoku no Dragonar (after episode 2)
Sidonia no Kishi (after episode 2)
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (after episode 2)

I even cleaned up the whole database and added one show after another but there still are problem with the list above. I even updated the whole db at once but still got the same result. My db got about 46 fully recognized anime + those above that are not. I worked well until sunday when i added about 15 episodes at once and after that no matter what i do i doesn't work for those shows. Even if i delete the whole db and add only those shows they are still not working.

If anyone could sugest something that i'm doing wrong or how to work thing out i would be glad about it.

Edit:
After uninstalling and installing Ghotam RC1 and adding folder by folder, it all went well. And it's working nice now.
I don't realy understand what was the problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by alterus82 - 2014-04-29, 10:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8