Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I've read the first 15 pages of this thread, and I'm still a little confused how to set this scraper up.

Say I have a large anime collection, which has a mixture of standalone movies, tv shows, and tv shows + related OVAs.

I understand that for standalone movies, I need to create a separate folder and source, and use the movie scraper.
1. For OVAs that are part of an existing series (like, say the Drifters of the Dead ova for High School of the dead) - do I need to:
a) put them in the movie source
b) put them in the tv source, but in a standalone folder as if they were a series of their own
c) put them in the tv source, in the same folder as the series it's linked to (in the example above that would be the high school of the dead folder)

2. Does this mod work with both absolute numbering, EpXX style numbering, and SxxExx style numbering, or is there a preferred numbering system?

3. Do OVAs need to be named series 0, as extras do with thetvdb?

4. The first post mentioned anime tags (http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=MkswMaME). What are these, do I need them, how do I use them? I dont see any reference to them in the scraper configuration.

Thanks!

PS: I'm using the latest Frodo, not Gotham, in case it matters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by MeMeMe - 2014-05-27, 20:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8