Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2014-08-18, 11:37)LoveJoy Wrote: @outlaw Mantis.

Not really ideas, but.
Since I have to switch back to original skin, to find the "update library" function I thought you could consider looking into the skin you use.
I use Transparency skin, and have the Artwork Downloader add-on. When I go to show information, and move on to logos, it seems to me it is my add-on Artwork Downloader that get's me logos.

Never used logos myself. What is the reason for using them instead of posters?

I use Aeon Nox and it does have the Artwork Downloader feature, which works for all my films and TV shows. My other skins don't support Artwork Downloader. (At least, not in the video information menu.) Believe me, scrolling through films/TV with logos looks fantastic! The anime series and films do have these extra fan art on the fanart website, but it just isn't working. Sad I don't think this is to do with skins since I can use the Artwork Downloader feature with non-anime videos.

(2014-09-02, 17:26)koroep Wrote: I'm kind of confused about the naming. Most of the animes I got working by changing their names to "Animename! ep01" and so on. But it doesn't work on Naruto for example. I have tried naming the files to "Naruto ep01", "Naruto ep001", "Naruto 1x01" and so on... Nothing works. It won't even list the folder in TV Shows. And the same thing also happens with Initial D Fifth Stage. I have named the folder "Initial D Fifth Stage" and the files are named "Initial D Fifth Stage ep01". The naming works with the other seasons but not with the fifth. Same thing as with Naruto, the Fifth Stage is not even listed in my TV Shows. What would be the right format to rename my anime? Love the mod but just need to work this out and get all my animes to be listed.

Edit: Got Naruto working by changing the folder name from Naruto to NARUTO. Right. Tongue
Edit2: Got Fifth Stage working too by changing the the folder to Initial D FIFTH STAGE. How does this work?
Edit3: How are you supposed to name the specials? :o

I had great success in the past using the Java client on the AniDB website, but you need to correctly configure it so it renames to English, etc. Also, you can scrape anime films/TV shows individually through the refresh icon (not sure if it's on all skins) and it will display a list of all results that match your video(s). This has worked a few times for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Outlaw Mantis - 2014-09-03, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8