Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I'm sorry, a problem just occurred and I cannot figure it out..
Using the very same configuration I used on gotham, after some months I just did a fresh install of Kodi, last stable version, and addedd the same sources with the same names (that follows the guidelines on the first post). advancedsettings.xml also follows the indications.

I used to store the tvdb ID (to use with artwork downloader addon), and all worked fine.
Right now the unexpected result is that series with similar name (and I assume with the same tbdb ID) are all compressed in the same library item, actually overwriting the other entry if I force the update of one of the others. Still all the episodes are showed under the same name, so for "The Slayers" I have five or more 1x01 with different titles and so on. This seems to be related with the ID, since if I opt for the anidb ID the problem won't occur.

What I'm doing wrong?

And, taking the chance to ask, the only downside of storing the anidb ID is that Artwork Downloader won't be able to parse tv logos and clearart? Something else? No workaround?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Xelloss - 2015-01-22, 23:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8