Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2015-02-19, 20:57)gates Wrote: Hi Xelloss,

Just a quick suggestion :
maybe you could strore thetvdb id for you main anime folder,
and only change this setting on the folder of your problematics series.
So Artwork donwloader will be Ok, and you have just du manually manage the artwork for anime with anidb-id

Hi Gates, thanks for your suggestion! I thought of splitting my library in two branches, one with multi-season shows (anidb) and another with the ones without sequels or prequels (tvdb), but this would be problematic since I keep a relatively complex folder structure which take into consideration HI10 anime (for compatibility problems) and NOTHI10, then in each I have subfolders by resolution and so on. I'd have to rearrange all my library and my list (textual), and for a workaround it would be a pity.

By the way the developer of trackt answered me. He says that if I store the tvdb id trakt should be able to scrobble the right episode, as long the id stored is also the episode id and not only the show id. But this is not the case, right?
To be able to answer him and maybe solve the issue with these multi season anime, I tried a fresh install of Gotham, storing tvdb id, and all works fine here! So I did a clean install of Kodi (last build available, before it was the last stable), and the problem occurred again! Since in both cases it was a clean install I'd say it is a real bug and not just a problem on my machine, but I'm the only one experiencing it. I'm quite lost. :o

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Xelloss - 2015-02-20, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8