Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Okay, I have a little confession to make. When I initially uploaded the update, I accidentally zipped up the wrong folder. I noticed and fixed the error pretty quickly (basically as soon as I downloaded it myself to test), so there was only a 10-15 minute window where it could screw someone up. It sounds like you managed to fall in that window. Sorry about that.

You need to find the zip file that's been saved to your computer and delete it, just trying to update from inside Kodi won't work because it will just keep using that saved file.

If you're on Windows, the file is in %APPDATA%\Kodi\addons\packages and is called metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod-2.2.0.zip

Alternatively, you can go to the File manager (wiki) in Kodi and add special://home/ as a source, and find and delete it through there (that should be system-agnostic).

You may also need to restart Kodi after deleting, as things went a little wonky for me trying to update again straight after, but they did eventually right themselves after restarting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2015-08-29, 21:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8