Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I have noticed that the genres or tags for anime shows are not appearing in the TV show information. There is no label containing the word 'Genre' anymore. Whereas previously there were up to six different genres labeled. I am currently migrating everything over to Kodi from Gotham (XBMC) due to video codecs. I have Gotham still operating and found that this issue has popped up on that as well. If I rescrape an anime TV show that previously had genres labeled there are now no genres present, again, the Genre: line within the info is no longer present within both Gotham (previous) and Kodi Helix (present). I have tried Isengard 15.1 but it seems glitchy compared to Kodi Helix 14.2. TheTVDB scraper does have genres after scraping but the AniDB.net genres were more diverse in the labeling of the shows. It's a minor inconvenience but to have something that previously work no longer work is a little frustrating. Having two separate installs should have no effect on this due to XBMC (Gotham) and Kodi (Helix) being in separate directories. I had both Gotham and Kodi installed for about 6 months and added dozens of shows to Gotham with the genres showing up. The last time it worked properly was prior to August. I have checked the "Use Tags" function within the scraper and marked all of them and all of them separately with no change in the results. This could be an issue with AniDB.net metadata not transferring. I added the Information libraries addon AniDB.net MOD common scraper functions and it didn't work either. The main need for this to work is to populate PseudoTV Live and allow for genre separation for channels, again, a minor inconvenience which wasn't one previously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by PryMatrix - 2015-10-24, 22:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8