Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
How does Anidb deal with specials? For the life of me I can't figure it out. They seem to be individual entries on that site, so how do you go about adding them along the rest of the episodes of your show. I understand of the TVDB does it, even though I don't particularly like having to rename something like Movie 01 to Movie 04 since there are some other specials before.

I came up with some pretty nifty regex for matching anime using absolute ordering. So far they work on 100% of my non renamed files (even multi episode ones), except for having to re number the specials to match TVDB. I'd like to give this a shot, but I can't figure out how to deal with specials and tv movies, so any help would be appreciated.

Edit:

(2015-10-17, 23:20)Sp4rh4wk Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 10:37)scudlee Wrote: @Sp4rh4wk: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1531110

deja vu?

well this time its different.. Im using

Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
  <regexp>(?i)().*(?:\D|^)(\d+)(?=(\[[^\]]+]|\([^)]+\)|\{[^}]+\}|[^\]\[(){}]+)*$)</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

it works great for almost all formats.. but then tv series (not anime) scraper is fucked up..
I tried this one for tv series http://pastebin.com/UPPrk7VU but I wasnt able to implement anime one to it..
Is there a way to lock that regexp thing only for anime scraper?

for example...

if I dont have advancedsettings.xml at all, tv series are recognized fine..
but if I create advancedsettings.xml and add that regexp there, tv series arent recognized right Sad
I think thats cause that regexp is used by all scrapers and not only animdb one Sad
any way to fix this? thanks

I realize I'm very late on this and you may not need it anymore, but there's an easy fix to that. If you keep your anime separate from your tv shows, it's trivial to implement. Since the regex looks at the whole path you can just have it match the name of the parent folder your anime is at. I recently posted a set of regexes that do just that for absolute ordering, just look through my post history.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by crazygambit - 2016-02-11, 07:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8