Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2016-03-21, 19:35)scudlee Wrote: @CpeshalElimpix: I would need to see a debug log (wiki) of you refreshing a show and then navigating into the show where the information is not being displayed to be able to help. It may be a skin issue (if you're not using Confluence).

@Kurbster: Technically there is an issue in the mapping list with the CCS specials (and I'll push a fix shortly)... But it probably won't satisfy you.
Currently the first anidb special is being mapped to the second video diary special on TVDB, which as you can see in the absolute listing is placed between episodes 49 and 50.
However, when I fix the mapping, it will only serve to move it between episodes 22 and 23 instead. Not sure why they're placed that way on TVDB.

You can optionally turn off the specials placement in the settings (under "AniDB 1" - "Map specials inside of episode list"), either on the entire source, or just on the CCS folder.

@scudlee Thanks for your response, for the time being I have reverted back to 15.2 and when going through Videos > Files > Anime it displays them properly but when going back to 16 (or doing a fresh install) it is still unable to show any of the information that was scraped by anidb or tvdb. I am using confluence but is there a way to do a fresh install or any other directories that may have corrupt information with regards to Kodi 16 that fresh installing may not have deleted? Due to reverting back to 15.2 I don't have any logs of me scraping metadata and I have attempted to troubleshoot this issue for way too many hours now so I may just stick with 15.2 until somebody else has a similar issue and finds the solution. My Debug Log only contains me scrolling through my Anime folder which is not displaying any metadata. Your help is very much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by CpeshalElimpix - 2016-03-22, 21:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8