Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@scudlee : The scraper is very good (Xem by takoi is able to identify many more titles, but the lack of integration with the AniDB genre & tags system is a showstopper).
The only problem is that it doesn't seem to remember the items already scraped. And every time I scrape my anime folders, it starts from the beginning scanning thousands of files, even If I added only ten or so new titles.
Is it normal? It's a pain to have to wait 15 minutes the scraper every time I add a new anime show to Kodi.
Note that it doesn't seem to forget the show that he has recognized. The scraper rescans only those titles that he didn't recognize. But unfortunately I have a very big collection and almost 40% of all titles are never been recognized by it. So hundreds of files are scanned again and again every time, even if it has already checked them with AniDB and found nothing. It seems that the files already scanned are not marked to avoid scraping them twice.
Is this only a problem with my installation or a limit of the scraper? And is there a way to avoid this? Thank you in advance!

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by OtomoAkira - 2017-04-18, 22:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8