Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Not a whole lot to go on without a full debug log, but I can make a guess based on some assumptions:

1. These are the only shows you've noticed with this issue. The rest of your library is fine.
2. There is nothing special or different about the file naming for these shows from the rest of your library.

The first seems reasonable, since you've singled those shows out specifically, as does the second because you'd presumably have picked up on any difference yourself (plus, let's face it, it's the same source for most anime these days).

Now that's important, because that file naming does not get enumerated by default by Kodi, so I can then assume you have a custom tvshowmatching regex added to your advancedsettings.xml. And that is where I feel the issue lies, the regex is failing to enumerate the episode numbers for these shows in particular. (Kodi hides empty TV shows by default, so it may be possible that these shows are getting added to the library, but without any episodes found, you can't see them.)

That then leads to the point of commonality between those two shows, which would be the presence of numbers in the titles - "91 Days", "Mob Psycho 100" . My guess is that your regex consists of a "not numbers" part (e.g. [^0-9]+ or \D+) intended to match the title and/or fansub group, followed by a part to match the episode number (followed by a part to match any metadata at the end). The extra numbers in the file name could be causing the regex to fail.

If that is the case, I'd suggest looking back in this thread, as multiple people have posted working regexes for unaltered anime file names. (I favour renaming, personally, to ensure full consistency with anidb.)

Of course, that could be entirely wrong, based on faulty assumptions and only a small snippet of your debug log. A full debug log, for example, includes the entire contents of your advancedsettings.xml, meaning I wouldn't have had to guess about the nature of the regex being used.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2017-08-24, 11:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8