Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I am a little confused at the instructions.

Do i simply install the repo and the moded ani db scapper thorough the repo and just add my sources?

Or am i suppose to login to the anidb website and use this client java program in addition to the above?

I get confused because of the following. Which implies i dont need to manually add the rules!?

Quote:New anime-list.xml
The scraper now uses my updated anime-list.xml by default. This list is significantly more complete the the old list, and being actively maintained. (Help very much welcome!)
But there it continues to tell me to manually add the rules
Quote:AniDB Client TagSystem Rules
Version 1.1.0
(Full version) http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=MkswMaME
(Unformatted) http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9dgzsZKB
The Full version is too large to save in the AniDB client, but contains explanations and alternatives for each step, so only use it to modify the Unformatted version to your preferences.

To use these rules you'll need to have an account on AniDB, and then go to the AniDB Client and in the options press "Go Advanced" and then enable Filemoving and Filerenaming, using the Tagging System for both. Then edit the Tagging System, deleting the original content and pasting in the contents of the link above.
But what confuses me even more is after the following instructions, what am i suppose to do? just close out of the AniDB client and refresh my sources?
Quote:You'll first need to edit the BaseTVShowPath and BaseMoviePath variables to point to their respective folders, and you can also edit the FileInfo variable to however you like it.

If theres some kind of youtube vid explaining this because maybe im just missing the context here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by heatl0rd - 2017-12-31, 08:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8