Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Sorry I'm not a programmer and I'm afraid most "programmers" are long gone in this thread hasn't been any code addition in 2 years now.

However if you're trying to index Mob Psycho 100 the TV series there's 2 ways to do so either use the Tiny Media Manager Karralen suggested to me in a former thread and make a local tvshows.nfo file with the anidb aid=11803 (you can also make a text file with the aid manually)

Or you could rename your files in seasons like this  Mob Psycho 100 -  S01E01.mkv and scan it with the tvdb scanner instead since the series including the OVA's are listed here https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=307375&lid=7 if you match the filenaming in their order you can easily index these anime Series with tvdb - tvshows without any further problems.

Personally I would go for option 2 with whatever anime you can cause it's a longer term solution and will remain better updated it seems support for the anidb mod is falling apart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by chibichiii - 2018-02-26, 10:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8