• 63(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hi,

a few days ago i somehow completely killed my userdata directory. After reinstalling Kodi 18, the Anidb[MOD] Scraper only gets about 50% of my Animes.

When i try to Scrape one of the Animes, that whasn't recognized, it matches the right ID from Anidb like "A4146 ~ Zero no Tsukaima".
But then i get a progress bar, that says "Fetching episode guide" and starts over and over again. After about 1 Minute it disapears and the anime whas not added to the library.

The Kodi.log only shows "WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/Video/Anime/Zero no Tsukaima/', it won't be added to the library.

I hope someon can help.
I found the Cause of my Problem.

At first i was Scraping to fast, so i got banned by AniDB. The Return Code "Banned" is cached in AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod\<AniDBID>.xml.
When i change my IP and try to rescrape one of the Shows that failed, Kodi says something like "Local Data found. Ignore and get information from Internet?".

Even when i tell Kodi to ignore the local data that SHow remains unscrapable (is that a word? :-D ) until i delete the coresponding XML frim that cache-folder.
When i delete it, scraping works fine again.

If someone runs into the same Problem and gets banned. Just delete all <AniDBID>.xml files, that are 1KB from that folder. After Changing your IP or waiting for the bann to end, it schould work fine again.

I hope this helps
I have got the following errors in logs:  

2:209:16.478 T:1388827392  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
20:29:16.725 T:1388827392   ERROR: Parse: Could not find scraper function GetSearchResults
20:29:16.725 T:1388827392   ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
20:29:28.631 T:1388827392 WARNING: VideoInfoScanner: Error 0 occurred while retrievinginformation for nfs://172.18.2.105/mnt/Videos/Library/Anime/Movies/5 Centimeters Per Second.mkv.

Any idea? Thanks
@jibtga

The developer for this add-on has not been to the forum for a few months. In the meantime read the following link and provide the requested information in the hopes that developer does appear, or other members are able to assist.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sounds like another case of having been "soft banned" from the aniDB.
This scraper has the effect that whenever you try to use it it sends too much feedback to the anidb.net site so they put a temporary ban on that.
I'd advice away from this scraper anyway, it's no longer maintained it hasn't been updated in a long time and it doesn't seem like it will be anymore either.
As a huge anime collecter myself I would advice to use the Tiny Media Manager to create nfo files, or simply try to scan the animes with tvdb or moviedb instead.
Most anime movies can also be found on moviedb scraper, and the TV shows work okay with Tvdb.com as long as you maintain the S01E01 format for your files.
If you have a lot of files to rename than, I'd advice a little programm called Bulk Rename Utility. These are free programms that can help clean up your library once and for all and you won't need pesky unmaintained addons like this one anymore Smile
Hello I've been reading every comment here in this thread and some other threads too but I really can't understand how to make it work for anime that have more than 100 episodes like one piece and so on, I understood that I need to add that advancedsettings.xml file and the addon of anidb but nothing worked my one piece episodes aren't getting scrapped.
I tried this in my advancedsettings.xml file
xml:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching>
    <regexp>[\._ \- ]\[(\d{2,3})\]</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
and this
xml:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
they both didn't work, also I am using kodi 18.
(2019-02-10, 17:15)chibichiii Wrote: Tiny Media Manager

Or dedicated software like ShokoServer
(2019-02-11, 22:40)mirou_hml Wrote: Hello I've been reading every comment here in this thread and some other threads too but I really can't understand how to make it work for anime that have more than 100 episodes like one piece and so on, I understood that I need to add that advancedsettings.xml file and the addon of anidb but nothing worked my one piece episodes aren't getting scrapped.
I tried this in my advancedsettings.xml file
xml:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching>
    <regexp>[\._ \- ]\[(\d{2,3})\]</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
and this
xml:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
they both didn't work, also I am using kodi 18.

Try reading over the big anime regex stuff at the end of this thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=51614&page=25
is it possible to ignore (dub) (Dub) & (sub) (Sub) in anime name, it could be more helpful if its added as a info in Kodi 
as i keep my anime in one folder and add language info in anime title
Hi! Since mid-November I am having problems with the scraper, it does not detect Backgrounds/Banners or previews/summary of the chapters; Is it normal or is there a solution to this problem? Thank you!
Hi, tried that scraper for the first time, works good, but I do get lots of these in logs:
Code:
2020-01-07 20:22:57.770 T:139952436414208   ERROR: Parse: Could not find scraper function GetArt
2020-01-07 20:22:57.770 T:139952436414208   ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
It seems there's something wrong with the URL in the nfos?
I guess somebody changed the page structure or the tooling which builds it...
That ZIP errors puzzles me a bit... though: See https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?t=60243

Seems there is also a fix, pull request for Kodi: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/17065
Quote:2020-01-12 01:01:04.207 T:15680 ERROR: FileZip: extended local header, not supported!
2020-01-12 01:01:04.207 T:15680 WARNING: CScraperUrl::Get: "http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/372340/all/en.zip" looks like archive, but cannot be unpacked
2020-01-12 01:01:05.088 T:11784 ERROR: CScraperParser:: Parse: Could not find scraper function GetArt
2020-01-12 01:01:05.088 T:11784 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse webSesite
Hey, due to a unfortunate event I lost all my userdata and had to rescrape my entire anime library. I downloaded the new kodi but now It seems that it's only downloading the poster but not the banner nor fanart. What can I do to solve this?
(2020-01-15, 03:29)Gerigon Wrote: Hey, due to a unfortunate event I lost all my userdata and had to rescrape my entire anime library. I downloaded the new kodi but now It seems that it's only downloading the poster but not the banner nor fanart. What can I do to solve this?
It seems the fanart paths changed somtime in the last weeks and this plugin needs a fix. Since the author doesnt seem to be around anymore i'll have a closer look when i find the time if it's an easy fix ...
Figured it out.  To Fix:
1) Navigate to \Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\metadata.common.anidb.net
2) Find the XML-Tag for "ParseTVDBArtwork"
3) Replace "<RegExp conditional="Fanarts"" section with
Quote:
xml:
      <RegExp conditional="Fanarts" input="$$6" output="\1" dest="16+">
        <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;thumb dim=&quot;\2&quot; preview=&quot;http://thetvdb.com/banners/_cache/\1&quot;&gt;http://thetvdb.com/banners/\1&lt;/thumb&gt;" dest="6">
          <expression clear="yes" repeat="yes">(?i)&lt;BannerPath&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/BannerPath&gt;[^&lt;]*&lt;BannerType&gt;fanart&lt;/BannerType&gt;[^&lt;]*&lt;BannerType2&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/BannerType2&gt;</expression>
        </RegExp>
        <expression noclean="1">(.+)</expression>
      </RegExp> 
Please note that I removed the reg-ex part about matching the fanart colors. It was not able to handle empty colors - didn't match them. It seems that TVDB does not fill that tag anymore and thus all the regular expressions failed. I know its quick and dirty, but now it works for me again.

Please be aware that you also need the above mentioned fix for the "extended local headers" in ZIP files. I have cloned the Leia git branch and merged the change locally. For new stuff, since about November 2019, you definitly need it as the provided en.zip  files are formatted like this. Hope this info helps.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8