Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2020-01-22, 22:13)Sesshoumaru Wrote:
(2020-01-22, 12:34)fighuass Wrote:
(2020-01-22, 00:39)Sesshoumaru Wrote: Only way is to get to the scapper xml and remove it - metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod\anidb.xml
Then remove the call to "GetRatingByIDChain". This prevents the ratings from being emitted to Kodi.   
Hm, didn't do anything for me, rescaped everything and episode ratings are still there.

All fanart/background images in my TV show library are also missing, it doesn't grab anything except posters...

Honestly, is this scraper even worth sticking with? It seems broken as hell.   
I don't know another one which access the information from AniDB and combine it with nice images.
But its true, I repaired it a couple times for myself. You also never should forget cleaning the cache, otherwise you get the old stuff back. And the recent changes on TVDB at least have broken the zip download (see above)... so you need more than just script adaptions. I think there is a new phyon based scapper in the make for TVDB... but nothing for anime fans and AniDB users. Sadly.  
Tried deleting the cache and rescraping everything, but the cursed numbers are still there..

Also, is it me or do the series descriptions kinda suck? Almost every anime I scrape has a description like "new anime based on an ... manga by ... and broadcasted in early 2012.", with literally nothing actually talking about the anime itself.

For example, with Dr. Stone I get "Based on an adventure sci-fi shounen manga series written by Inagaki Riichirou and illustrated by Boichi.". Whereas the full summary is "* Based on an adventure sci-fi shounen manga series written by Inagaki Riichirou and illustrated by Boichi.

One fateful day, all of humanity was petrified by a blinding flash of light. After several millennia, high schooler Taiju awakens and finds himself lost in a world of statues. However, he’s not alone! His science-loving friend Senkuu’s been up and running for a few months and he's got a grand plan in mind—to kickstart civilization with the power of science!".

I suppose I can deal with the lack of fanart though, guess I'll just have to manually download it and add it to Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by fighuass - 2020-01-24, 18:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8