Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2021-01-02, 14:11)DarrenHill Wrote: Yes, otherwise the parsing can't tell if it's the episode number or some random digits in the file name.

And as your account is a newbie one, you don't yet have edit privs. It's an anti-spam measure, which will disengage once you've made more posts (as you've already been around long enough).
aah excellent good to know thank you. Thats what I get for just lurking about! 

Ok I just checked its the same with all anime I'm currently watching.
[Erai-raws] Hanyou no Yashahime - Sengoku Otogizoushi - 13 [720p][Multiple Subtitle]. mkv
[Erai-raws] Shingeki no Kyojin - The Final Season - 04 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle]. mkv
[SubsPlease] Jujutsu Kaisen - 13 (1080p) [3B4FDE35]. mkv
[Erai-raws] Dragon Quest - Dai no Daibouken (2020) - 13 [720p][Multiple Subtitle]. mkv

I automated it for the most part.
1. RSS results of my anime to an external download service (which I use for other stuff already)
2. autoftp on my windows machine which checks that download service's FTP every hour for new content
3. autoftp downloads it into each individual kodi media storage
4. kodi updates it's library every hour to check for new content

So far so good, all working up to this point (even though I'd prefer a way for FTP And library to check more frequently but I'll settle with this for now) but it still requires me to add an "E" manually to each one after the download.
Does anyone know if there is a way to append an "E" prefix to [SPACE]Digit1,Digit2[SPACE] or just default free standing 2 digit numbers to episode numbers as a first try (and as a second, try without defaulting it to episodes)

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by Sc0r - 2021-01-02, 16:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8