Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2021-01-24, 23:24)Sc0r Wrote: Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Arui wa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen
Ok, this is indeed bizarre.

I removed the whole "Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken" and only left the rest (toki den, yuria den etc.). I also renamed all the anime movies and series to romaji (mononoke-hime, kimi no na wa., suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu, suzumiya haruhi no shoushitsu, etc.). Basically main titles as they show up on anidb.
Removed the sources, cleared the library, set the sources up again but this time to look up the main title, rescanned.
Now the movies show up as before, except of the 5 titles above only the legend of julia is scraped.

As far as series go, it's not working. It scrapes the series but not the episodes and they all show empty.
From what I understand by reading other posts I can't have files named as they show up in Anidb (say, "\Kanon (2006)\01 - Silver Overture.mkv") for reasons. I need ep01 etc.
But what are the naming rules? What's the regex looking for? I re-read the op 20 times and can't figure it out.
Edit: not important, but I use Filebot for renaming stuff.

@Sc0r you could edit the regex rule as mentioned at the bottom of the first post. I say "you could" because I'm now using an android box as the frontend where kodi is installed and I have no clue how I could access that file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by johnnie.it - 2021-01-25, 01:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8