Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2021-03-14, 18:54)akarinsama Wrote: Hallo Friends,

I have Problems with K-On, Clannad and Gintama' not getting scraped. They are all named according to Anidb and Kodi naming convention:
https://imgur.com/uziT9Su
While K-On !! not getting scraped at all, Gintama' appears as Episodes of Gintama (without the ') and Clannad is getting scraped as Gekijouban Clannad.
Can you help me or point me into the right direction? I am having a mental brackdown after renaming 300+  Shows and now I have 10 that are giving me problems like above.
I would check to see what your settings are for these series. In Anidb I find the official title doesn't work all the time for matching so I end up naming folders by their english official titles.

K-On! S2 for example
Main Title K-On!! (a7307)
Official Title K-On! Season 2

Gintama S2 has a different character for the accent they use. In the main title they use a grave accent (`) as opposed to the apostrophe (') that I see in your screenshot. I recommend using one of the Anidb clients to parse and rename your files or just copy/paste the title from the Anidb site for your folder name. (Also you can see that even further complicating things they use an acute accent (´) on the japanese official title... >.< )
Main Title Gintama` (a8126)
Official Title 銀魂´

Good luck and I hope this helps. I currently having trouble getting Re:Zero S2 to recognize..

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by xWeegix - 2021-03-22, 11:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8