[RELEASE] Apple Itunes Podcast Browser (video/audio plugin)
(2013-02-20, 03:57)carax Wrote: Radio 24 podcast in italian section don't work anymore, maybe because radio24 has new website with new links. thanks for this wonderful plugin.
The podcast is separated from the website layout. Every provider (radio24 in that case) is self responsible for its podcasts - I can't change/fix that. I think the problem will be solved by radio24 soon.

(2013-02-20, 05:01)zachmorris Wrote: Thanks for the awesome plugin.

I've added a lot of podcasts to the 'My Podcasts' list, but only 6 maximum seem to show up. I see in my appdata folder that all of them are listed in the my_podcasts.json file, they just don't show up in the list past 6.

Edit: I found the 'missing' My Podcasts after launching the addon from the Video addon link rather than the Audio addon link. I originally added them via Audio though (and they happen to be audio only podcasts)...

Correct, I only show the "My Podcasts" in the correct context so music podcasts won't be shown in the video part and vice versa.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Apple Itunes Podcast Browser (video/audio plugin) - by sphere - 2013-02-20, 09:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple Itunes Podcast Browser (video/audio plugin)4