serviidb.com repository of online media links
I have created a site www.serviidb.com that is a repository of online media links. The data is searchable from the website and via the RESTful API that can be integrated into different applications. The data can also be returned via customized rss.

The RESTful API returns the data in various formats.

http://serviidb.com/sites/default/files/...0API_0.pdf

Please look over the site and let me know what you think and how I can make it work better with XBMC.
Just a quick note for our forum moderators, it looks like these media links are all legitimate sources and not an index file sharing sites like 1channel/icefilms.

@moltra: very awesome! Looking forward to the different ways this can be incorporated with XBMC.
Let me know what all XBMC needs in a RSS and I will add it.
I have started changing the forms for entering media information so that media can be sorted by player/media streamer. I use xbmc on my computer, but I only use it to connect to the media streamer that I use. So any information that XBMC needs please let me know. I have been told that some XBMC feeds need a plugin, please let me know and I will add a field so the plugin can be saved on my site and linked to the media feeds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
serviidb.com repository of online media links0