• 4(current)
[RELEASE] SHOUTcast 2 (Music Plugin)
The problem is, that there is only one "content-type" available for music plugins: "songs". So I have to use this content-type for the listed radio stations. Until a new content-type like "radio stations" is available I can't split the behaviour (and settings) between songs and radio statiions.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Any chance more content types will be supported any time soon? I saw your list of 30 improvements for API's and it looked interesting, but don't remember if that was one of the 30. I'll have to go back and check the post out again! Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, this one of my personal wishes for a better add-on developing.
Even if that wish gets accepted, it will be earliest available in the next stable release - so don't count on that it will be in the near future Wink
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I have problem with this add-on: when it plays it always plays with visualization and xbmc usually crashes i I press "stop" for music playing.
Any ideas?
Upload a debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com showing you using the Shoutcast2 add-on and then crashing the XBMC application. Post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here.
(2013-02-26, 08:01)tsoifun Wrote: I have problem with this add-on: when it plays it always plays with visualization and xbmc usually crashes i I press "stop" for music playing.
Any ideas?

I don't think that this is an add-on related issue.
Please upload a debug log like artrafael suggested.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-02-26, 12:10)sphere Wrote:
(2013-02-26, 08:01)tsoifun Wrote: I have problem with this add-on: when it plays it always plays with visualization and xbmc usually crashes i I press "stop" for music playing.
Any ideas?

I don't think that this is an add-on related issue.
Please upload a debug log like artrafael suggested.

I will try to make it later on today
here http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1246
So any ideas what crashes xbmc? I have driver installed - Nvidia X server shows 304.64.. seems to be newest one?
No, nothing to see regarding a crash or other problems. But the issue won't be add-on related. Did it also crash when playing local music or music from other add-ons?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
It crashes only with shoutcast
This is by far the best Audio addy!! Works perfect in Openelec and keeps getting WoW Thanks
Hi, xbmc decided to uninstall the addon, and when I try to install it again from addons, it says installation failed. Anyone know what the feck?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
No. Working fine here. Can you upload a Debug Log when you try to install?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Closed xbmc, deleted the addon and reinstalled from zip, works fine again. Not sure why xbmc uninstalled it in the first place.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SHOUTcast 2 (Music Plugin)1