• 21(current)
Release XBMC LCDproc Python addon
noxx2
Thanks for the info !
I do not need touch, would be sufficient only basic information about movies, music ... i do not want to lose kodi Sad
i try it now on

Cubox i4 Pro with Helix and LCDproc 2.6.0
Raspi with Helix and LCDproc 2.6.0
Raspi with Gotham and LCDproc 2.5.1

All the same, in screensaver mode is not
possible to show the correct time with

<screensaver>
<line>$INFO[LCD.TimeWide21]</line>
<line>$INFO[LCD.TimeWide22]</line>
</screensaver>

;(
(2015-01-29, 18:18)Rossi1 Wrote: Hello, it works LCDproc addon on this HTPC with LCD touch screen (Thermaltake DH202), or is there an alternative?
While you shouldn't place too high bets on it, you *might* have some luck with graphlcd and the appropriate driver for/in LCDproc. I can't help you in any way setting up such a scenario due to lack of any knowledge of this, but this may serve as a hint where to start to look for. Note you'll most likely get only monochrome output.

(2015-01-29, 18:46)noxx2 Wrote: i try the mdm166a on my raspberry pi, same problem. i can only
see the upper half of the time
Likely an issue with the mdm166a LCDproc driver/module then.

nst
script.xbmc.lcdproc!
Leia+VAAPI+HD-Audio+LCDproc addon,TVHeadend-master/DVB-C/T2+pvr.tvh addon on Ubuntu 18.04 (amd64)
Is it possible to show on the LCD
free disk space ? ....(OpenELEC system)
(2015-01-30, 13:00)Turok777 Wrote: Is it possible to show on the LCD
free disk space ? ....(OpenELEC system)
Try the System.FreeSpace, System.UsedSpace, System.TotalSpace or System.UsedSpacePercent, System.FreeSpacePercent infolabels. For more info, check the system infolabel list.
script.xbmc.lcdproc!
Leia+VAAPI+HD-Audio+LCDproc addon,TVHeadend-master/DVB-C/T2+pvr.tvh addon on Ubuntu 18.04 (amd64)
Question 
I checked the option: System.FreeSpace, System.UsedSpace, System.TotalSpace or System.UsedSpacePercent, System.FreeSpacePercent
... unfortunately does not work properly
<line>$INFO[System.TotalSpace]</line> ...etc
$INFO[System.TotalSpace] ..... 136 MB ?
$INFO[System.UsedSpacePercent]...... 100% used ?
System.FreeSpace ........ 0 MB
System.UsedSpace .........136 MB
System.TotalSpace(/dev/sda2) .....136 MB
System.FreeSpace(/dev/sda2).... 0 :-)

my configuration via SSH - df -h
Code:
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs                  1.9G    136.7M      1.8G   7% /dev
/dev/sda1               230.4M    146.2M     80.1M  65% /flash
/dev/sda2               293.0G    100.3G    192.7G  34% /storage
/dev/loop0              136.8M    136.8M         0 100% /
tmpfs                     1.9G         0      1.9G   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs                     1.9G      6.2M      1.9G   0% /run
tmpfs                     1.9G         0      1.9G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs                     1.9G     16.0K      1.9G   0% /tmp
tmpfs                     1.9G    260.0K      1.9G   0% /var

similar forum topic : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=....FreeSpace
(2015-01-30, 18:29)Turok777 Wrote: I checked the option: System.FreeSpace, System.UsedSpace, System.TotalSpace or System.UsedSpacePercent, System.FreeSpacePercent
... unfortunately does not work properly
[...]
similar forum topic : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=....FreeSpace

Looks like there's a yet not fixed issue with the CSysInfo::GetDiskSpace() stuff, so you're probably out of luck for the moment, sorry.
script.xbmc.lcdproc!
(2015-01-29, 21:50)herrnst Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 18:46)noxx2 Wrote: i try the mdm166a on my raspberry pi, same problem. i can only
see the upper half of the time
Likely an issue with the mdm166a LCDproc driver/module then.

nst

perhaps, i dont know ;(

i found here a "mod"
https://github.com/DK-Git/script.mdm166a

is this from you?

this addon shows ever the time after 1 or 2 seconds in the first
line, the second line is then empty. also in screensaver mode.

EDIT:

Same Problem, i had use the wrong XML. this Addon use VFD.xml
(2015-02-02, 20:37)noxx2 Wrote: i found here a "mod"
https://github.com/DK-Git/script.mdm166a

is this from you?
No.
script.xbmc.lcdproc!
(2014-10-03, 10:44)0xFF Wrote:
Code:
<music>
      <line>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</line>
      <line>$INFO[LCD.ProgressBar]</line>
</music>

The interesting thing is, when I changed $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title] label to static:
Code:
<music>
      <line>Playing music</line>
      <line>$INFO[LCD.ProgressBar]</line>
</music>
it worked for me without problem.

Hi

I've updated to Kodi Helix and I changed the line back to $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title] and I can confirm whilst playing music in Kodi its now not crashing out like it was with Gotham !
Hi all

Have been experimenting a bit with this add-on. I run Kodi 14.2 on a Windows 8.1 HTPC.

I have LCDproc running in a VirtualBox Debian Linux installation on the same HTPC, because LCDproc doesn't run on Windows. Unfortunately, my case - the Moneual Moncaso 320 - has shitty drivers on Windows. Haven't got it so far that it boots quickly - after all, it boots an entire virtual Linux install just to load the LCD driver - but it's getting the job done. Big Grin

Anyway, the VFD on my case only has a 1x14 array of characters. So just the one line.

Can I somehow use this add-on to cycle the lines that it shows me? So cycling to a new line every 5 seconds or so, instead of scrolling. I dislike the constant scrolling, because it's distracting and also with the short VFD it's pretty unreadable.

So, as an example: when I"m watching PVR, it would show 'BBC One' (channel name) for 5 seconds, and then cycle to the next line, so it would read 'Family Guy' (a programme name) for 5 seconds, and then cycle to the time or duration or so. And so on.

Do you understand what I mean? Would it be possible with some setting or little hack to make it do this?

Or perhaps can this be done in LCDproc configuration? I find it rather complex, still need to look into it a bit more.

Thanks!
(2015-03-17, 23:45)willemd Wrote: Can I somehow use this add-on to cycle the lines that it shows me? So cycling to a new line every 5 seconds or so, instead of scrolling.

No.
script.xbmc.lcdproc!
Okay, thanks for the quick response. Smile

Do you know whether lcdproc supports this feature?
(2015-03-18, 00:18)willemd Wrote: Do you know whether lcdproc supports this feature?

No, this has to be done by the client, by sending new line content to lcdproc to display.
script.xbmc.lcdproc!
Ah, too bad then. Thanks for your answers.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC LCDproc Python addon2