How to manually add clearart/logo to MQ4
Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right thread. I did search on this problem before posting and came up empty after a long while!

Newbie here to MQ4 anyways been using XBMC for a year or so now and LOVE IT!! I got tired of my Neon skin I was using and in doing some searching found MQ4. WOW this IMO is a great skin. Lot's of choices, can't wait to get a better feel around all the custom options available and navigating it's menus. I'm taking a lot of time to get things setup just the way I want it but I have one big problem I cannot resolve myself and I'm hoping for some quick help. Some of my TV show clearart/logo when using "Get Logo/Clearart" isn't found, so I tried downloading some clearart manually from a google image search the problem now is I don't know how to tell MQ4 to use the specific clearart/logo for a show (how to point the .jpg file clearart/logo to the show). If there is a way to do this can someone explain how please. And is there a better place to download missing clearart/logo that using a google image search.

Thanks,
Moviecrazy
Clearart and logos are placed inside the tv show folder(Main level) and named, respectively, cleartart.png and logo.png

eg:
D:\Videos\TV\Battlestar Gallactica\logo.png
D:\Videos\TV\Battlestar Gallactica\clearart.png

Artwork Downloader should find most artwork for you. But if it bugs(dunno, might happen) you can check fanart.tv for artwork.
Awesome, thank you so much! I'll try that. What about if I use the TV Tunes function and I want to place an mp3 manually, is there a location i can place it in and what would i name the file?

ok, tried that and it worked. Thanks again it's starting to look really good now!
theme.mp3

You'd place it in the same location as logo.png
ok thank's for your help. Skin looking real good now very happy with it. I have a question not related to the topic of this thread but I'll ask you anyways. I want to setup a seperate menu "Cartoon TV Shows" "Animate Movies" in addition to the TV Shows & Movies already there. Is there an easy way to go about doing that? I have the Animated movies and Tv shows in seperate fold for each category.

Thanks again!
Smart playlists. 1 for Cartoon tv shows and 1 for animated movies. When making the smart playlist, specify where path contains <insert folder>.
thanks, I'm going to look into this now..
I tried that, first few attempts are not successful. I will have to try and find a tutorial on that because whatever i`m doing is not working.
Something like this: Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to manually add clearart/logo to MQ40