Incorrect characters in openelec osd
Hi ronie,

I just set up openelec 2.0 generic (Eden stable) on my rig to test it out.

I installed the latest transparency stable from the official repo on it (Eden)

In the video osd for tv shows, it displays the following:


It happens for all episodes regardless. I am using a mysql database. In win7 with Eden stable, I do not have that problem with the same library, just on openelec.

Could it be skin related?

Confluence displays the season and episode number as simply "1x1" so I can't really compare.

I have not noticed any other spots with similar character errors, only on tv show osd


EDIT: Forum kept changing the code to spaces, had to post a screenshot :-)
yup, it's been reported once or twice before.

there's a quick way to fix it yourself by making a minor change to one of the skin xml files:
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oh, I missed that post

Thanks ronie
Quick fix for a minor nucance for such a wonderful skin. Thank you for your great work ronie.

For those of us like me that have been hunting for the Includes_Variables.xml file here is where you can find it: root>storage>.xbmc>addons>skin.tranparacy>720p. Remove the bit and reboot to complete the fix.

Thank you again ronie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect characters in openelec osd0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.