Music Fanart
Hi guys apologies if this has already been answered.

I want to get my music looking as spanking as my movies and TV Shows, but am having trouble, I've tried using CDArt and Artwork Downloader but they just don't seem to do the job, can anyone suggest another way or an piece of software or somehow I can do this, I've seen the fanart.tv YouTube video show how good it looks and loved it and want to get mine looking like that!

Many Thanks in Advance for your replies

Jezwww
I'm having the same issue, Movie/TV is working 100% but Music fanart isn't working at all no matter what I do, including setting up CDart
You need to use artist folders for fanart to work.

ie Music > Artist > Album
Currently I'm setup like this

If I have only a few songs:
Media \ Music \ Unsorted \ (random artist mp3s)

If I have a single album:
Media \ Music \ Albums \ Artist \ (mp3s)

If I have entire discography:
Media \ Music \ Discography \ Artist \ Albums \ (mp3s)

No good?
as a test I just tried this

Music \ Artists \ Blue Scholars \ Album Name

I also put one song in the root of that folder

It didn't pickup the fan are for either, it just refuses to display anything
Have you checked that fanart for Blue Scholars is available?
(2012-11-18, 21:56)Hitcher Wrote: Have you checked that fanart for Blue Scholars is available?

Sure is, it's displaying on the home screen perfectly. Same with other artists fanart, but nothing will display in the music player.
Music player?
When I open XBMC and click "Music" and play something from my collection no fanart shows up when I backout to the home screen with all the menus I see fanart there.

So by music player I mean within the music section of XBMC
(2012-11-18, 22:37)Guldan Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 21:56)Hitcher Wrote: Have you checked that fanart for Blue Scholars is available?

Sure is, it's displaying on the home screen perfectly. Same with other artists fanart, but nothing will display in the music player.

And if you place it in Music \ Artists \ Blue Scholars \ fanart.jpg ?
(2012-11-19, 11:47)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 22:37)Guldan Wrote:

And if you place it in Music \ Artists \ Blue Scholars \ fanart.jpg ?

OK but here's the thing, the scraper downloads to
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Music\Fanart

In random a030sjeas.TBN files

What is fanart.jpg? I have to download that myself? isn't that what the scraper is for? There are 630 files in that directory, Very confusing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart0