Build Advice - A10 5700 Enough for 3D?
Since the Asrock was out of stock on the stores I usually order from I went with a MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 instead. So today when I finished work I had some time over so I started putting some small stuff together. I put in the memory and then the cpu, followed by the heatsink. After that I just connected the PSU to the motherboard and hooked it up to the Panasonic P65V50 just to get a look at the temps. Dont wanna put it all together in the case just to find out I somehow messed up the mounting of the heatsink and have to pull it all out again Smile
Anyways I didnt get any picture from the TV. First start connected with HDMI I just got weird colors all over the screen and when I rebooted it was just black. Tried it with a HDMI-DVI but had the same result. I then hooked it up to a regular Samsing monitor and with that I saw the bios nps and could see the temps was looking decent, ~35 degrees on the CPU. Tried both HDMI and DVI with the Samsung and both worked nps.

It got late so I didnt have time to troubleshoot anymore for tonight but anyone got a clue what might cause it not working with the TV? The weird colors usually indicate some problem with the graphics but why only on the TV and not the Samsung Monitor?
Tomorrow I guess I'll start with installing Windows and see if that makes any difference.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Build Advice - A10 5700 Enough for 3D? - by TriNitro - 2012-11-26, 03:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build Advice - A10 5700 Enough for 3D?0