Music file sampling rate
Is the sampling rate available via the JSON api? It is shown on the XBMC iPad application and I can see it shown against an "INFO:" field on my Mac's Console when a track changes, but I can't see any reference in the JSON documentation.

If not, does anyone know where it can be obtained from?

Thanks
You can get it via "Player.GetProperties", "currentaudiostream", at least in git.

You can check https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...thods.json and https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...types.json to get those information.
Or just on the wiki page Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-11, 18:09)Martijn Wrote: Or just on the wiki page Smile

Too easy. Where's the fun Big Grin
This is probably me being stupid, but I thought the only data on "currentaudiostream" was the bitrate, the codec and the number of channels.

What am I missing? I am a really simple DIY developer so it's very possible it is something basic, so go easy!

Marc
Ow, SAMPLE rate... I don't think this info is available at all in XBMC...
If you have access to the official XBMC iPhone or iPad app, if you touch the album cover art in Now Playing, it shows codec, bitrate AND sample rate.

Is it pulling it from album metadata somehow, in the way iTunes does?
(2012-11-12, 19:07)nieldm Wrote: If you have access to the official XBMC iPhone or iPad app, if you touch the album cover art in Now Playing, it shows codec, bitrate AND sample rate.

Is it pulling it from album metadata somehow, in the way iTunes does?

First do a JSON request to get the DBID for the playing item and then do another JSON using the DBID to get the properties of the MP3
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music file sampling rate0