• 11(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-01-31, 03:10)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 03:08)muxer107 Wrote: I've discovered what was triggering the captcha that was breaking skygo, but I'm not sure why. For some reason, if expat shield is active, skygo requires a captcha to be entered... Not sure what's causing that? I'm in Ireland and use expat shield for various UK streams.

so its working now ?

Well sort of. I suppose what you want to hear is that it isn't your problem Big Grin

Just tested it in chrome, and for some reason, if I use a VPN, then sky go requires a captcha to be entered (which is breaking your app). Disable the VPN and the app works fine.

If you want to see this for yourself, download expatshield: http://www.expatshield.com/
And then go and try and log into sky go.
enough work for tonight i need sleep more tomorrow :O)
Aww! Wanted to see if you could find a way around it :p
The app should catch the catchpa entry and display it, it lease it does on mine. What's happening with yours when you're connected to expat shield?

Can every body testing let us know:

a) If running the .exe works, or you're having to run the bat file
and
b) You're operating system (version and if it's 32/64bit) and version of internet explorer
(2013-01-31, 05:13)Pleng Wrote: The app should catch the catchpa entry and display it, it lease it does on mine. What's happening with yours when you're connected to expat shield?

Can every body testing let us know:

a) If running the .exe works, or you're having to run the bat file
and
b) You're operating system (version and if it's 32/64bit) and version of internet explorer

windows xp, latest chrome version, xbmc 12.

the bat and the exe both work from windows explorer
the bat and the exe both work from xbmc 12

thanks thebearnecessit

What version of IE do you have? The plugin makes use of Internet Explorer, regardless of your default browser.
ok, thanks to some hard work from Pleng and myself here is a taster of the new 1.7 version. Just a few channels available but all you need to do is enter your username and pass into the skygo.cfg file and save.

Then choose a channel exe !

have fun let me know if they work ok please, i have some (x86) versions available too if needed.

XbmcMike

1.7b Taster

http://sdrv.ms/12bIknR
(2013-01-31, 07:46)Pleng Wrote: thanks thebearnecessit

What version of IE do you have? The plugin makes use of Internet Explorer, regardless of your default browser.

internet explorer 8
freaking outstanding mate.
I only tried sky sports 1 just now but i loaded them into XBMC and is working fine. Once you have everything finalized and have sky sports 1 2 3 and sky news/sky sprts news channels I'll be set Smile
Then I can just create favorites and add them to my home screen in XBMC Smile
Please tell me you are making each channel up as a .exe?

again, thanks for this

PS: Oh and a way to use the remote Smile Smile

(2013-01-31, 13:09)mjeyre Wrote: ok, thanks to some hard work from Pleng and myself here is a taster of the new 1.7 version. Just a few channels available but all you need to do is enter your username and pass into the skygo.cfg file and save.

Then choose a channel exe !

have fun let me know if they work ok please, i have some (x86) versions available too if needed.

XbmcMike

1.7b Taster

http://sdrv.ms/12bIknR

There's no way to pass remote/keyboard commands to the silverlight application, so there'll be no way to access the built in dashboard other than using a mouse.

Look at the channel list in channels.cfg for a list currently of supported channels. You can load any of the supported channels by putting its name (minus spaces) or number after skygo.exe

so for example you can load the Sky Sports F1 Channel by adding a link to either of the following:

SkyGo.exe 440
SkyGo.exe skysportsf1

I'll be working on an internal channel changer over the next few weeks, but it will only work with keyboards, or remotes that identify themselves as keyboards.
Thanks Pleng, I'll have a look the cfg file and hopefully i can sort that myself. I have my remote set up with keyboard commands so hopefully i can get that to work too once you have a finalized the channel changer.
Its weird though in that the skygo.exe doesnt work for me, i click on it and i just get a black screen.
Whereas, if i use any of the other .exe files like sky1.exe, skysport1.exe then it loads up.
(2013-01-31, 16:19)jjmucker Wrote: Its weird though in that the skygo.exe doesnt work for me, i click on it and i just get a black screen.
Whereas, if i use any of the other .exe files like sky1.exe, skysport1.exe then it loads up.

i have coded the exe files with a command that deleted the temp interenet files that silverlight stores locally, the skygo.exe file dosnt do that yet.

yes im currently making all the sky channel exe files :O)

mike
Brilliant. That way I can just link each channel .exe and add them to my home screen. Smile
problem, the 1.7 individual exe files are not working for me, on windows xp.

I extracted the 1.7 zip files to the rot of my c drive (saving over the old skygo.cfg).

I then tried to run the individual channel exe files but im hit with a windows error box saying "c:\sky1.exe is not a valid win32 application."

did i do something wrong?

my original 1.6 skygo exe still works a treat.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4