• 8(current)
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer]
Hi Matzabal

Thanks for your reply, but maybe i was not clear with my question. I have already accessed the link you provided , I dont have a subscription "para assinantes" yet. I want to know if there is coverage in Europe. I am not sure if the coverage allows to watch the recorded programs from abroad. In their webpage there isn't an email or nothing where I can as questions of the coverage. "Em todo o Brasil*, o seu plano de conteúdo é o Globo Mídia", so what I understand the subscription only allows coverage in Brasil and not from abroad. So its likely if you are abroad you will get a message that the videos of globoTv cannot be seen in your region.. etc.

If anyone that has a subscription and uses it abroad please let me know. Then I can subscribe as well.

Thanks!
Hi

I am facing the same issue. I have the globo subscription and would like to add my login information and password in order to have access to the "Para Assinantes" section.

If you guys found a solution please let me know.

I will keep you posted in case I can find a resolution as well.

Best regards

Claudio

by the way, I am running my XBMC on a raspberry pi
Hi Claudio,

Are you using the globotv para assinantes abroad? if so in which country? I live in the NL but not sure if I subscribe it will work.
You must to put your account in the settings of the globoTV plugin. Right click on the plugin and configure and put your credentials of the subscription, I understand it should work if you are in Brasil, but they do not garantee if it will work abroad.

Thanks.

Omar
(2013-10-21, 10:56)omar123 Wrote: Hi Claudio,

Are you using the globotv para assinantes abroad? if so in which country? I live in the NL but not sure if I subscribe it will work.
You must to put your account in the settings of the globoTV plugin. Right click on the plugin and configure and put your credentials of the subscription, I understand it should work if you are in Brasil, but they do not garantee if it will work abroad.

Thanks.

Omar

It does. There's no country check, i've been using for six months now in the UK.

On another note, is anyone getting the error "Player not recognized Globo.tv"? I think they have implemented a new check...
(2013-10-22, 20:03)msaraiva Wrote: On another note, is anyone getting the error "Player not recognized Globo.tv"? I think they have implemented a new check...

@msaraiva, it should have been corrected on 0.5.5.1

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1527270
Just wanted to sound off. American here, married to a Brazilian, living in the US. We were able to purchase a subscription to globo.tv using my wife's info (required CPF and Brazilian phone number). Had 0.5.5 and it wouldn't log in. Installed 0.5.5.1 and everything has been working smoothly. Thank you vhd90! I owe you a beer!
My question is not directly related to this add-on itself, but about the "para assinantes" usage of the globo.tv services.

My wife and I currently do not have any subscription and were looking into getting the globo.tv+ plan, especially because it allows us to also use a mobile app in our android phones. So my question is: does anyone know if one is able to watch different videos at the same time coming from different "clients"? Like, for example, my wife watches a "novela" at home using this xbmc add-on and I watch a news show from my android phone at the same time, using the same globo.com account?

Please apologize if this type of question does not belong here, in which case I appreciate if anyone can direct me to where I can ask such.

Thanks!

JoKeRz BoX
Hey, this add-on has support for Muu videos?
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2013-11-09, 15:38)tinybutstrong Wrote: Hey, this add-on has support for Muu videos?

Sorry, not as of now. I do, however, intend to write one eventually.
So, many might have already seen but just to post up an official note, the plugin has been moved to be on a repository form. This will allow automatic updates in case the addon changes.

And since some have been asking, I've set up a donation link up in the first post for those who would like to buy me a beer.

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm just as happy to see it's been useful for you all.

Cheers.
Hi All,
I know that this add-on is free and that behind any development there is a passion for what we are doing, but to thank the developer, that is also available to any comment and solved issues came out…I ask to all brazilian who are downloading this wonderful plugin to offer a beer to the guy who develop this. He deserve to receive any donation.

Thanks
Max

P.S. I'm not linked any way with the developer…just be grateful when my brazilian wife watched first time on TV her favorites programs (it was a way to be near to her wonderful country)
Hi there, firstly thank you so much for the Globo plugin, it works great.

I was wondering how difficult it would be to use this scraper to download the videos from Globo automatically and save them as mp4 or similar?

Thanks again!
For those also interested, rdtorres at github has created a CLI using this plugin to download videos on *NIX platforms

https://github.com/rdtorres/gbDownloader/
Hi All,

first of all a great "obrigado" for this nice add-on. I have figured out since a new novela was added to the categories
that the add-on is not reading the categories, but somehow getting the information for the first time then storing it
in some cache but never reading it again. To test it I have set up XBMC complete new on different PC's and my
assumption was confirmed on XBMC1 I have 30 novelas, on XBMC2 31 and on XBMC3 32. How could I delete this cache? I have tried
to delete the whole plugin but that was unsuccessful.

It would be great to add a setting in the addon to define the frequency of the read of the category.

Thanks in advance for any help

Best Regards

Brasilwarrior
Hi All,

I'm new with that XBMC and trying to get Globo from Brazil to work so my wife can watch her novela...

What should I type after I select add source?!?
Thanks in advance!

Bawdy
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer]3