How to Add/Modify media flags
How do you modify/add additional media flags e.g reel (old 35mm reel rips), HDTV (hdtv) verses SDTV (dsr) Digital Download (dwn)
  • Reel (reel) e.g 35mm film rips i have a few movies
  • HDTV (hdtv)
  • SDTV (dsr or sdtv)
  • Digital Download (dwn) e.g open movies such as Big Buck Bunny and Sintel etc. that don't fit in normal media flags

All i would like to know is were in the skin (confluence) or other part of the code does the flagging happen and were can i modify it

Thanks
The flags are located in the media folder as a textures file...(In win/7 C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\media) to change them you would need to download an open code version (there may not be an SVN version of Confluence but some do exist for other skins) modify, then re-compile as a textures file. Not to get your hopes up.. modifying the underlying code to differentiate between a digital download and 35mm rip is going to be a daunting task well beyond a simple skin XML script mod, and is best left to programmers.

Some skins, like Transparency! have different coloured cover frames for different resolutions, and I suggest that between playlist, nodes and tags.. you can accomplish your task without mucking with media flags or their images.
See also http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Med...stom_flags

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Add/Modify media flags0